FDA EUA Authorized
Pharma GenRx is working to control and slow the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. To do this effectively, we are distributing the safest and most cost efficient products.
The Carestart COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test Kit is designated as a POC (Point-Of-Care) to detect the SARS-CoV-2 protein antigen in only 10 minutes. There is no additional equipment or software required for this test and the results are displayed on an easy to read card.
Efficient bulk testing has been the cornerstone of slowing the spread since day one of the pandemic. With recent FDA authorizations and our partnerships to distribute our rapid COVID-19 tests, we are able to bring regimented and systematic testing to health care facilities and businesses across the United States. Pair this with our COVID-19 Antibody Tests for a full scope of testing supplies.
FOR BULK PRICING PLEASE CONTACT US
FDA Emergency Use Authorization Information
Brochure and Instructions
Carestart™ Covid-19 Antigen Rapid POC Test (20 Included)
The CareStart COVID-19 ANTIGEN TEST is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for detection of extracted nucleocapsid protein antigens specific to SARS-CoV-2 in swab specimens directly collected from symptomatic individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare providers.
BOX INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- 20 Tests/Kits
- 20 Assay buffer
- 20 Extraction vials and caps
- 20 Specimen collection swabs
- 1 Positive and 1 Negative control swabs
- 1 Instruction for Use
- Lateral flow assay
- Rapid results in 10 minutes
- Nasopharyngeal specimen collection
- Intended at POC setting (i.e., in patient care settings) by medical professionals
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- Indentify acute infection with 88.4% sensitivity and 100% specificity
* DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, PLEASE ALLOW FOR UP TO 14 DAYS TO RECEIVE PRODUCT
* No Returns